NBA Playoffs...

Damn...'Sheeds injury sounds WAY more painful than I had originally thought. I wonder how many guys in the same situation would have sat out the series. It says a lot about what kind of player he is. Then again I have always liked 'Sheeds game, and hope the Pistons can finish off the series tomorrow night.

My dad has the same plantar fasciitis problem--when it was at its most painful stage, he couldn't stand up on it to walk.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta give it up for Doug Christie, as much as I've dumped on him--that guy came to play.

I actually felt bad for CWebb--his shot was REALLY close to going in.

Soulstation, do we have some lovely parting gifts for Sactown?

I'm pulling for the Pistons over the Pacers. Rip Hamilton needs to have big games for the Bad Boys to win--he needs to outwork the crafty Reggie Miller. Chauncey needs to d up Tinsley, and Teyshawn needs to match Artest's hustle. Rasheed looked pretty good in the last game, I'm hoping his plantar fasciitis problem is not bothering him to the point that he will be unable to stay with Jermaine O'Neal.

The T'Wolves are no chumps. Cassell is another swift PG with J, not faster than Tony Parker but more consistent jumper. Payton will have to do a good job of forcing Cassell toward the help and challenging all his shots. Sprewell is playing tough, but Kobe has gotten the better of him in the past. KG is much faster than Duncan, he will be more difficult for the Mailman to contain. Szcerbiak has made a miraculous recovery to throw in some good minutes. Hassell has been hitting his open jumpers. They're a good team.

The biggest problem Wolves have with the Lakers--they have no one for Shaq. Madsen? Olawokandi? Oliver Miller? No chance. Pound it in to Shaq--that should be the Lakers' offensive game plan.

it doesn't seem like the pacers have much offense to me.

artest isn't really a scorer, he's mainly for the "d"

the pistons are banged up

i'll check that series out

any picks on the lakers/tenderwolves BEFORE it starts?

i expect a big letdown form the tenders tonght, like game # 1 vs the queens

this game is in the bag, trust me

tenderwolves are happy just to to be in the conf finals

ss1