NBA Playoffs...

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest akanalog

are pistons fans confident at this point?

i think they have a better team still for sure as well as the better coach.

they should still take it.

what was their problem last night?

a lot of stupid mistakes like not boxing out and stuff like that.

i guess at full capacity a kidd-kmart-jefferson triumverate trumps the pistons best three players but bllups and rasheed should play much better than they have in jersey (can't play much worse i guess)

it's kobe's world....................................

Ain't that the truth!

The guy who must've been the most physically and mentally drained guy on the court, picked up his team and carried them to victory. 42 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists.

The Spurs need to regain their focus if they're going progress to the next round. I think the short turnaround time to Game 5 helps the younger Spurs more than the older Lakers. Thursday night's going to go a long way in determining the rest of the playoffs.

I'm still sticking with the Spurs for the series. The Lakers put up a good fight, admittedly, but I think when they get back to San Antonio, Parker will regain some of that rhythm he had in the first couple of games, and some of the older Lakers will have a hard time keeping up.

I have been wrong before, though, believe it or not.... :w

SHAQ

Who’s the black private dick

That’s a sex machine to all the NBA groupies

SHAQ!

Ya damn right!

Who is the man that would risk his big toe

For each and every lakers' fan

SHAQ!

Can you dig it?

Can you dig it?

Who’s the cat that won’t foul out

When there’s danger all about

And makes his free throws when they count

SHAQ!

Ya Feel Me!

They say this cat Shaq is a bad mother......dunker

SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

I’m talkin’ ’bout Shaq.

THEN WE CAN DIG IT!

He’s a complicated and educated man

But no one understands him but phil

SHAQ DADDY!

Good playoff games, this season. Everybody is evened up at 2-2 except for the Timberwolves and Kings, aren't they? Amazing.

Heat beat the Pacers twice in a row despite Jermaine O'Neil's playoff high! Incredible!

I just hope the Pistons can get another win in Motown on Friday. They should be mopping the floor with the Nets... maybe all Larry Brown's trash talking has inspired the Nets.

it's kobe's world....................................

Ain't that the truth!

The guy who must've been the most physically and mentally drained guy on the court, picked up his team and carried them to victory. 42 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists.

Wonder which COURT Kobe feels better in?

I still give the Laker/Spurs edge to the Spurs. They have home court advantage.

Hats off to the Lakers for the win. I don't think the Spurs are going to have it in them to win the next game on the road. I hope they surprise me.

Popovich is claiming the clock didn't start on time when it was inbounded with 0.4 seconds left. His contention appears to be that Fisher couldn't have enough time to receive the ball, stop & turn, jump, and shoot the ball, all within 0.4 seconds. Heck, even the league agrees that 0.3 seconds is not enough time to get a shot off, ever.

I doubt the Spurs win the appeal, but it will be interesting to see how the league responds to the protest.

It would be interesting to see when the clock actually started,but it does depend on someone starting the clock so there could be human error involved.

The Spurs had a foul to give- if they could have fouled Fisher as he caught the ball, that would have been the game. Kudos to Fisher for making the shot, especially when he's not the guy you'd think would get the ball in that situation. I thought Kobe or Shaq all the way. What a great finish- glad I stayed up to watch the end.

There is no way someone can catch a ball, jump, turn around, and shoot it in .4 seconds.  It should've been discounted.

For real! Absolutely no way that shot could have occurred in 0.4 secs.

At first, I was all ready to whip out my purple whining Gregg Popovich .gif until I saw the replay.

huh uh....

But it was a great shot, and I love that it was Fisher who got the play.

Edited by rachel