NBA Playoffs...

This was an absolute spanking of the Nets by the Pistons who just sent the whole team at NJ in waves. I believe the Piston bench is the best in the NBA and Larry sure let them play tonight right from the git go. They just refused to let them run and the Nets are a pretty one dimensional team. They have to run to win. Good luck with that. There can't be a better 4 guard rotation in the NBA and the DP have so many big men, Corliss Williamson is playing small forward at times. And Tayshawn is back to his playoff monster ways. At times it almost seems unfair that such little guys have to play such big guys.

:g:g:g:g:g

:bwallace::bwallace::bwallace::bwallace:

wallace_140_040503.jpg

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Tenderwolves choked game one. MVP KG sort of disappeared for a spell...

Icing on the cake--Doug Christie put the nail in the coffin with a late three that ended all hopes of a last second comeback. :rmad::tdown:angry::eye:;)

The Tenderwolves choked game one. MVP KG sort of disappeared for a spell...

Icing on the cake--Doug Christie put the nail in the coffin with a late three that ended all hopes of a last second comeback. :rmad::tdown:angry::eye:;)

You know, everybody's been counting out the Kings but they were the best team in the NBA for the first 80% of the season. This series isn't over by a long shot and I still have a hard time seeing Sac beating the Spurs, but they've still got a chance at winning it all.

Guy

Tony Parker was on fire early on in the game! It seemed to play out like a carbon copy of Game 1 - Spurs dominate the first half, the Lakers put together a great 3rd Quarter, and then the Spurs regain control in the 4th.

It will be interesting to see how both teams play with the series shifting to LA's turf...

The Lakers are only down 2-0. If they win the next game, they're right back in the series. Of course, if they lose, it's over. No one has ever come back from being down 3-0. I saw some of the first half, and Parker seemed to be in third gear while the Lakers were in park. He was just blowing by two or three Lakers on his way to the basket.

All of Sacramento looked like they just smoked a dime bag in the 4th quarter last night... I can't believe that they lost that game. Seems to me like the Spurs are going to win their series, and I don't see any way that either Sacramento or Minnesota are going to make it through the conference finals against them. Other than that, I'm basically interested to see what will happen in the probable Indy-Detroit series. I hope the Pistons can pull it off, and for some reason I don't have utmost confidence in the Pacers continuing their current streak.

We'll see...

i am getting alot of grief over my lakers

the queens let game #2 slip through their hands, BIG time

today could be the last game i'll watch this post-season

put the glove's ass on the bench and get kobe on parker

i have a bad feelin' on today's game

the lakers are favored by 4 1/2 points

ss1

Edited by Soulstation1

I have a bad feeling too, SS1. What can the Lakers possibly correct today that they didn't correct in the first two games? Last year they were down 0-2 to the Spurs then won the next two games before losing the following two...

I enjoyed watching the Kings choke last night, with Christie firing up enough bricks for a chimney. Go Wolves.

Visiting my parents for Mother's Day. Just got finished w/dinner, and they're in the living room watching the Lakers/Spurs game. I overhear my mother exclaiming over the sound of the TV (the volume is set on 20, I think--they're in their 70's and refuse to consider hearing aides... but I digress) how she is sick and tired of hearing about the Lakers--" that's all you hear about on ABC--Lakers, Lakers, Lakers. We've gotten no respect this whole season...."

Then she goes on to say how we will have a tough time with Detroit and their defense and how she "used to love Larry Brown because of what he did with the Pacers in the 90's, that is until he started criticizing Ronny Artest..."

I love my Mom... :lol:

EDIT: So now Mom thinks she jinxed the Spurs with her "trash talk"...did I mention she's a minister's wife? ^_^

Edited by rachel

Kings, Lakers. It is hard to tell how either of their series is going to end. Sacramento blowing the 10 point lead?! Sometimes this team seems to be destined for greatness and at other times it seems that they should be on the bottom of the pile. :(