Message for BERIGAN

Could you please change your avatar?

I find it very distracting. I am unable to even read posts on pages where it is found.

I am rendered powerless by the rhythmic gyrations of this young woman which have been refined in strip clubs through the years to have this particular effect. Curiously, I have also found myself leaving one dollar bills on my keyboard when her image is present.

Hey Berigan, Pull a quick switch and let Scott gaze at this avitar for a couple of weeks....... he'll be on his knees begging you to return the black clad one.

Please, remove the fat woman. :P

Sheesh. This is worse than when somebody posted a picture of roach (may have been back on the BNBB).

That's only less distracting if you're blind :w.  Is her face covered to protect your reputation :excited:

I wish I was covering her face to protect my rep! Someone on the board forwarded it to me, they shall remain nameless, you might be disappointed if I told you who! ;)

Hey, if I upload it from my computer instead of using the one with a web address, the gif is slowed down...is it too slow this way????

ORIGINAL BELOW, NEW UPLOAD AS AVATAR

googoo1.gif

edit...Crap, why can't I upload it like I have all other avatars??? Now both the same one... :angry:

Wasting time, I gotta car show to go to, ain't it just like a woman to waste your time like this? :huh::w

Edited by BERIGAN