Tubby Hayes: The Complete Fontana Albums 1961-1969 (13 CD box set)

pglbook

Here is an excellent, and quite scarce, box set, in great condition:

Tubby Hayes: The Complete Fontana Albums 1961-1969  (13 CD, Fontana/Decca, 2019)

Everything (CDs, CD sleeves, booklet, outer box) is in NM condition.

This is long out-of-print and is very scarce to find (especially in the U.S market) and, when found, goes for good money.  I realize this is not cheap but I have tried to price it fairly compared to the few other listings on the secondary market from U.S. sellers.

$204 (+ $11 media mail shipping, insured).

U.S. shipping only.                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Payment by pay pal friends/family

I will pack this carefully (wrapped in bubble wrap), ship it in a sturdy box, and insure it for full value.  I will also provide a postal tracking # after shipping.

Edited by pglbook

Price reduced.

Here is an excellent, and quite scarce, box set, in great condition:

Tubby Hayes: The Complete Fontana Albums 1961-1969  (13 CD, Fontana/Decca, 2019)

Everything (CDs, CD sleeves, booklet, outer box) is in NM condition.

This is long out-of-print and is very scarce to find (especially in the U.S market) and, when found, goes for good money.  I realize this is not cheap but I have tried to price it fairly compared to the few other listings on the secondary market from U.S. sellers.

$196 (+ $11 media mail shipping, insured).

U.S. shipping only.                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Payment by pay pal friends/family

I will pack this carefully (wrapped in bubble wrap), ship it in a sturdy box, and insure it for full value.  I will also provide a postal tracking # after shipping.

Edited by pglbook