Who is left from The Twilight Zone?

It is now 65 years since the debut of The Twilight Zone.  My interest is almost entirely with the original series, which is one of the great classics of TV.

I am curious as to which actors who appeared on the show are still alive.  Offhand, I can only think of Jean Marsh (age 90), Robert Redford (well into his 80s), and two child actors: Bill Mumy and Ron Howard.

27 minutes ago, Milestones said:

"The Encounter" from the 5th season and very near the end. It deals with racism as Takei plays a Japanese-American encountering a WW2 vet. It's about our tendency to automatically hate. 

Takei and his family were placed in a camp for Japanese-Americans during WWII.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2019/12/04/george-takeis-familys-japanese-american-internment-nightmare/

Here are the 19 composers who composed original scores for The Twilight Zone, followed by the number of episodes they scored. 

All are gone.  Tommy Morgan made it to 2022, and Henri Lanoe, whom I never heard of, died this year.

• Nathan Van Cleave (12)
  • Bernard Herrmann (7)
  • Jerry Goldsmith (7)
  • Fred Steiner (7)
  • Rene Garriguenc (4)
  • Tommy Morgan (3)
  • Jeff Alexander (2)
  • Lucien Moraweck (2)
  • Nathan Scott (2)
  • Leonard Rosenman (1)
  • Robert Drasnin (1)
  • Franz Waxman (1)
  • Leith Stevens (1)
  • Lyn Murray (1)
  • Wilbur Hatch (1)
  • William Lava (1)
  • Richard Shores (1)
  • Henri Lanoe (1)
  • Laurindo Almeida (1)

7 minutes ago, Milestones said:

You are quite the authority.  I have studied The Twilight Zone extensively, but my knowledge on the music scores is nothing compared to yours.

As in so many others areas, the music on the show was high quality.  

Well, there was some copying and pasting going on, so I don't think that makes me an authority.  :g

But, I do have the 4-CD set of TZ music (original recordings), along with the 2-CD set of Herrmann's scores (re-recordings), so yes, I have immersed myself in this music, as I have with the show.  I agree that TZ had some of the best music ever composed for television, and it was my introduction to several of these composers.