Who of you is a composer ?

Gheorghe

I don´t have much hope to get any answers if I see that there is so little traffic on that forum. Where the musicians. 
If there is any, I´d like to read about you, and if you also compose ? 

And how you compose. 

I think I learned a lot about composing from Mingus, not that I would ever grow ten inches beneath that absolute and ultimate genius and giant, but it was a good point of departure, since until a few years I didn´t know to read or write music, and slowly learned a bit from some google tabels.....

So if I have a song in my head the hardest thing will be how to write it down on paper. 
I took music paper with me everywhere I went , last time this year during the summer spent in my second homecountry România, where I composed 3 knew tunes. 

Now I have luck, I have a young guy in the band who is a music student AND has them equipments for riting music on computer. 

Because he told me, that the sheet I rote is not useful (I can´t wright the rhytmic particularities though rhythm is the most important thing for me, but all them dots and breaks to write I don´t understand them.
So, since I don´t even know how to record my piano playing, he called me on phone and I played the shit and he recorded it on his cell phone, and he got it, I got all the stuff, written for C Instruments, Bb instruments and Eb instruments, for bass key which I don´t know and what you want....
So like that, composing is a pleasure! 

But, the most important thing, if there ain´t music in your head, you can´t compose ? 
As I am a piano player one might thing that I compose on the piano or at least work my ideas further out on piano, but NO. 

I don´t have no piano when I compose, it would destroy my imagination, since I have to hear the melody in my head, hear all the voices, all the instruments in my head, and the ideas never come when I sit at the piano, they come just on street, havin´coffee, lookin at something nice, or in musical dreams if I´m lucky and remember the melody when I get up....

One of my knew compositions will get performed on my next gig on 10 octombrie in Viena, the title is "Blonde Girl with Brown Eyes".......now who could NOT compose if he sees a magic blonde girl with the brown eyes, exiting exiting, and "poc" I head the melody in my head......was during a fashion shoppin tour, the inspiration was beautiful Serena.....