Mosaic Select: Toshiko Akiyoshi-Lew Tabackin Big Band

Offered for sale is a great (and pretty rare) Mosaic Select:

(3 CD, Mosaic Select, 2008)
Limited Edition of 5,000 sets

This is a nice copy. Jewel cases and CDs are all in NM condition. Booklet is in nice condition save for a small (approx. 1") crease to top of rear cover of booklet. Slipcase is VG+ due to the usual minor shelf wear to slipcase corners (quite common on the thin cardboard Mosaic Select slipcases), some slight rubbing to upper front panel of slipcase, and a small, perhaps 1/4", rubbed area to lower right corner of lower spine of slipcase due to what appears to be a price sticker removal as it still has a very small edge of price sticker present there.

https://www.discogs.com/release/3961301-Toshiko-Akiyoshi-Lew-Tabackin-Big-Band-Mosaic-Select

$79 + $6 media mail shipping (U.S. shipping only)
Payment by pay pal friends/family

Pics available upon request (please pm me an email address if pics desired so I can email photos).

Edited by pglbook

Price reduced.

This is a nice copy. Jewel cases and CDs are all in NM condition. Booklet is in nice condition save for a small (approx. 1") crease to top of rear cover of booklet. Slipcase is VG+ due to the usual minor shelf wear to slipcase corners (quite common on the thin cardboard Mosaic Select slipcases), some slight rubbing to upper front panel of slipcase, and a small, perhaps 1/4", rubbed area to lower right corner of lower spine of slipcase due to what appears to be a price sticker removal as it still has a very small edge of price sticker present there.

https://www.discogs.com/release/3961301-Toshiko-Akiyoshi-Lew-Tabackin-Big-Band-Mosaic-Select

$78 + $6 media mail shipping (U.S. shipping only)

Pics available upon request (please pm me an email address if pics desired so I can email photos).

• 2 weeks later...

Final price reduction before this goes back in the collection. Thanks.

$75 + $6 media mail shipping (U.S. shipping only)

Edited by pglbook