Parasound HCA 1500A power amp

Parasound HCA 1500A Stereo Power Amplifier

For sale is the legendary Parasound HCA 1500A power amplifier. This is an excellent-sounding and powerful amplifier. Someone will be getting a great amp at a very good price.
It is in Very Good condition overall with just a superficial, approx. 1", scratch to top left corner of the faceplate which you cannot see unless close to the amp. It is in excellent working condition. I had it serviced shortly after buying it 5 years ago to ensure that everything was in specs and working correctly. I have used it sparingly in a secondary system and it should have a lot of life left in it.

I have priced this lower than recent sold figures as noted on the usual secondary audio market sites.
I would like to avoid shipping this heavy amp and am listing it as local pick-up only at present.

I can send pics if interested (please pm me an e-mail address if photos desired so I can e-mail pics of the amp).
$400 cash only
Local pick-up only in the Albany, NY, area

Package deal #1
Take this Parasound HCA 1500A power amp and the PSB Stratus speakers I am offering for sale on another thread and take both for $550.
Package deal #2:
Take this Parasound HCA 1500A power amp and the Parasound P/LD 1500 preamp which I am offering in another thread and take both for $799.
Package deal # 3:
Take this Parasound HCA 1500A power amp, along with the Parasound P/LD 1500 preamp and the PSB Stratus speakers which I am offering in other threads, and take all 3 items...power amp, preamp, speakers...for only $968. That is a pretty super system for not a lot of money in today's inflationary market!

Edited by pglbook