Led Zeppelin: The Complete BBC Sessions: Super Deluxe Edition (5 LP/3 CD) box set

Here is a very nice copy of an excellent, and rather uncommon, box set:

Led Zeppelin: The Complete BBC Sessions: Super Deluxe Edition
(5 LP/3 CD, Atlantic, 2016)

Everything (outer box, lps, lp sleeves, CDs, CD sleeves, limited numbered art print, large booklet, info sheet) is in Near Mint condition, with just some very minor shelf wear to corner or edges of outer box. All records play fine and there are no warps to any sides. All CDs also play fine.

I include the discogs link below so you can see everything that this box contains, read the great reviews of it, and also see the very high prices that this box set commands on the secondary market.

Per the below discogs link, the current discogs median price for this box set is $194. The current lowest-priced copy for sale on discogs is $266 shipped. And most, if not all, copies listed for sale on discogs are from European sellers.

https://www.discogs.com/release/9056978-Led-Zeppelin-The-Complete-BBC-Sessions

I will offer this well below discogs prices.

$153 (+ $12 media mail shipping, insured, for this heavy box set).
Payment by pay pal friends/family only.

Local pick-up also available in Albany, NY, area ($153 cash only for local pick-up).

Pics available upon request. Please pm an e-mail address if pics desired so I can email photos.

Finally, please note that I can only ship items on the weekend.

Edited by pglbook

• pglbook changed the title to Led Zeppelin: The Complete BBC Sessions: Super Deluxe Edition (5 LP/3 CD) box set
Posted (edited)

I meant price to be $150 (+ $12 media mail, insured). That is $44 lower than the discogs median price and $104 less than the currently lowest-priced (shipped) copy on discogs. Please see discogs link below.

Everything (outer box, lps, lp sleeves, CDs, CD sleeves, limited numbered art print, large booklet, info sheet) is in Near Mint condition, with just some very minor shelf wear to corner or edges of outer box. All records play fine and there are no warps to any sides. All CDs also play fine.

I include the discogs link below so you can see everything that this box contains, read the great reviews of it, and also see the very high prices that this box set commands on the secondary market.

Per the below discogs link, the current discogs median price for this box set is $194. The current lowest-priced copy for sale on discogs is $266 shipped. And most, if not all, copies listed for sale on discogs are from European sellers.

$150 (+ $12 media mail shipping, insured, for this heavy box set).

Local pick-up also available in Albany, NY, area ($150 cash only for local pick-up).

Pics available upon request. Please pm an e-mail address if pics desired so I can email photos.

•  
Edited by pglbook

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Final price reduction: $148 (+ $12 media mail shipping, insured).

That is $50 lower than the discogs median price and $116 less than the currently lowest-priced (shipped) copy on discogs. Please see discogs link below.

Per the below discogs link, the current discogs median price for this box set is $198. The current lowest-priced copy for sale on discogs is $264 shipped. And most, if not all, copies listed for sale on discogs are from European sellers.

$148 (+ $12 media mail shipping, insured, for this heavy box set).

Local pick-up also available in Albany, NY, area ($148 cash only for local pick-up).

Edited by pglbook

speaking of the only good thing about led zep, how about this sandy denny 2017 box set. this thing is really something else...  it's on the web.

"Sandy Denny – Studio Outtakes - Home Demos - Unheard Songs - Complete Studio Recordings"
19 cd set.

https://www.discogs.com/release/9278633-Sandy-Denny-Studio-Outtakes-Home-Demos-Unheard-Songs-Complete-Studio-Recordings

Posted (edited)

Final price reduction: $148 (+ $12 media mail shipping, insured).

That is $50 lower than the discogs median price and $116 less than the currently lowest-priced (shipped) copy on discogs. Please see discogs link below.

Per the below discogs link, the current discogs median price for this box set is $198. The current lowest-priced copy for sale on discogs is $264 shipped. And most, if not all, copies listed for sale on discogs are from European sellers.

$148 (+ $12 media mail shipping, insured, for this heavy box set).

Local pick-up also available in Albany, NY, area ($148 cash only for local pick-up).

Edited by pglbook

Final price reduction: $145 (+ $12 media mail shipping, insured) before this goes back in the collection.

This is absolutely the lowest I can go on this as it is priced over $100 less than the currently lowest-priced (shipped) copy on discog.

Please see discogs link below.

Per the below discogs link, the current discogs median price for this box set is $199. The current lowest-priced copy for sale on discogs is $256 shipped. And most, if not all, copies listed for sale on discogs are from European sellers.

$145 (+ $12 media mail shipping, insured, for this heavy box set).

Local pick-up also available in Albany, NY, area ($145 cash only for local pick-up).