Box Set For Sale: Apartment House **SOLD**

Hello, I have the following sets for sale. All sets are in excellent condition with normal shelf wear unless otherwise indicated. PayPal only, PM if interested. Prices include shipping to the US.

Apartment House -- John Cage: Number Pieces (4 Discs, still sealed) $30

Electric Masada -- At the Mountains of Madness (2 Discs, still sealed) $15

Bill Evans -- Another Time: The Hilversum Concert (Resonance) $10

Bill Evans -- Morning Glory: The 1973 Concert at the Teatro Gran Rex, Buenos Aires (Resonance) $10 

Julius Hemphill -- The Boyé Multi-National Crusade for Harmony: Archival Recordings, 1977-2007 (7 Discs) $55 

Masada -- Live in Jerusalem 1994 (2 Discs) $10

Augustus Pablo -- The Mystic World of Augustus Pablo: Rockers Story (5 Discs) $35

Yabby You -- Dread Prophecy: The Strange and Wonderful Story of Yabby You (3 Discs) $20

Edited by Face of the Bass

35 minutes ago, Dub Modal said:

Highly recommend both the Pablo and Yabby You sets. They're well done and honor the artists respectfully. Excellent music as well 👍 

I was looking at them and thinking just that. Wrong side of the Atlantic for me though.

That Cage box is marvellous.

• Face of the Bass changed the title to Box Sets For Sale (Masada, Apartment House, Yabby You, Augustus Pablo)
  • Face of the Bass changed the title to Box Sets For Sale (Masada, Apartment House, Yabby You, Augustus Pablo) **PRICE DROPS**
On 7/23/2024 at 11:16 AM, mjazzg said:

I was looking at them and thinking just that. Wrong side of the Atlantic for me though.

That Cage box is marvellous.

True. I have a bunch of Another Timbre recordings and am on Simon's  e-mail list. Cage box highly recommended if you're into that sort of thing.

• Face of the Bass changed the title to Box Sets For Sale (Masada, Apartment House, Yabby You, Augustus Pablo) Update: Last Chance Before These Are Sold Elsewhere
  • Face of the Bass changed the title to Box Set For Sale: Apartment House **SOLD**