FS/FT: Mosaic Box Sets (MJQ, Classic Black and White Sessions)

Hello, I have the following sets for sale. All items are in like new condition unless otherwise noted. PayPal only. PM if interested. All prices include shipping to the US. It's been a couple years probably, but I have often sold items here and have, I believe, a good track record and reputation. Thanks for looking!

Modern Jazz Quartet -- The Complete Atlantic Studio Recordings of the Modern Jazz Quartet, 1956-64 Mosaic #249 $105

Various -- Classic Black & White Jazz Sessions Mosaic 273) $110 (Discs 5 through 11 still sealed.)

Edited by Face of the Bass

• Face of the Bass changed the title to FS: Mosaic and other Jazz Box Sets, plus one Sun Ra Book
  • Face of the Bass changed the title to FS: Mosaic Box Sets (Beiderbecke, MJQ, Django, Stitt, Classic Black and White Sessions), plus one Sun Ra Book
  • Face of the Bass changed the title to FS: Mosaic Box Sets (MJQ, Django, Classic Black and White Sessions), plus one Sun Ra Book
2 hours ago, Stompin at the Savoy said:

I received one of the advertised sets.  Everything beautiful.  Super quick turnaround and excellent packing.  Very solid, recommended seller!

I second this. I have dealt with David multiple times and have been consistently well-pleased. 

40 minutes ago, Teasing the Korean said:

Somebody better jump on that Sun Ra book before I buy myself a second copy!

Listen, the last thing I need is more books. So don’t lemme catch you saying that again, or I might give in and buy it. :P

• Face of the Bass changed the title to FS: Mosaic Box Sets (MJQ, Django, Classic Black and White Sessions), plus one Sun Ra Book (Update: Last Chance Before These Are Sold Elsewhere)
  • Face of the Bass changed the title to FS: Mosaic Box Sets (MJQ, Classic Black and White Sessions)
  • Face of the Bass changed the title to FS/FT: Mosaic Box Sets (MJQ, Classic Black and White Sessions)