Austrian Radio: Ö1 Jazznight on July 14th

And most likely, they won't even be speaking proper German on that show... (as my better half would point out, if you have the ability it's much wiser to speak Bavarian rather than German when traveling in Austria) Hope I can stream it a bit later, 5 minutes past midnight is usually not my time these days... And yes, very cool!

8 hours ago, Ken Dryden said:

Mein Deutsch ist schwach! 
I finished my final German class in 1973…

Well, but there is also music, I was told that at least 6 tunes will be played. My everyday´s english is also weak because I don´t know all the words, I learnd it for the music. And if we spoke German together and it´s about the music you and me love, I am sure you would understand some of it . 

7 hours ago, Niko said:

And most likely, they won't even be speaking proper German on that show... (as my better half would point out, if you have the ability it's much wiser to speak Bavarian rather than German when traveling in Austria) Hope I can stream it a bit later, 5 minutes past midnight is usually not my time these days... And yes, very cool!

It´s not that way. I´m sure we won´t speak dialect/slang on that show. 
By the way, there are so many different dialects in Austria. Can you imagine that if I might go to the west-austrian districts I couldn´t understand what they say ? Mostly dialects spoken in Tirol, Vorarlberg, Stiria and Carintia I wouldn´t even understand what they say if the speak among themselfes. 

On 6/19/2024 at 6:32 AM, JSngry said:

Are there any online samples of this group anywhere?

As much as I know the tunes will be on Spotify, but this can be done only by the disc label, not by me since in Austria the rules for publishing on Spotify are strict and only the Boss of the record label has the right to publish it on Spotify. 
I was told that by my webmaster. 

So....... as soon as it will be digital also I let know you all on a separate topic......

On 6/20/2024 at 5:29 PM, JSngry said:

Could you put a few samples of something up on your website?

Dear Jim ! 

You are right, this is missing. 

Well me myself I can´t put anything on my website, because my photograf/webdesigner is doing that job. She told me if we put soundcloud I wouldn´t get a cent for my compositions from the Austrian Asociation of Composers (AKM) but on Spotify I will. 
My bass player who has his website from the same designer has his tunes on spotify direct on his homepage and that´s what I intend to do as soon as the boss of the label get´s the okay from spotify Austria. Only he has the authority to do it, and usually we have to wait 14 days until Spotify Austria gives the ok . 

So very very soon it will be. 

I want people to hear the whole stuff , I couldn´t decide what to edit or how many seconds a short "taste" of the music might can need.....

Finally , I´m just the "music maker", I play , I compose (write down with the help of others since my writing is only rudimentary), with very very little knowledge about anything else . 

As soon as I get news from Mr Guschelbauer from Alessa -Records (ALR) and from my webmaster/photograph/designer, I will let it know you ! 

Sincerly Gh.

• 4 weeks later...