Baseball season started!

Since it's not hot stove I'll stick this here. It was that or "Goofy Stuff on the Web."

ANGELS BASEBALL ANNOUNCES OFFICIAL NAME CHANGE

ANAHEIM -- Angels Baseball Monday announced the team has changed its official name to the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. This change is effective January 3, 2005.

Link to prove I am not making this up.

I think I need a drink.

Egads! What a brilliant idea! Somebody is earning a big fat paycheck coming up with this name change.

The Los Angeles region, which is comprised of Orange, Los Angeles, Ventura, San Bernardino, and Riverside Counties, is the second largest media market in the country. This name change will strengthen the Angels' long-term economic health by enhancing the marketability through this metropolitan area and beyond.

Sure, sure it will..... :rolleyes:

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since it's not hot stove I'll stick this here. It was that or "Goofy Stuff on the Web."

ANGELS BASEBALL ANNOUNCES OFFICIAL NAME CHANGE

ANAHEIM -- Angels Baseball Monday announced the team has changed its official name to the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. This change is effective January 3, 2005.

Link to prove I am not making this up.

I think I need a drink.

Egads! What a brilliant idea! Somebody is earning a big fat paycheck coming up with this name change.

Well at least now we know what the Rally Monkey has been up to.