Horace Tapscott & Pan Afrikan People Arkestra - Live at IUCC 11/2678 2CD

jcam_44

What really grates with me is to be asked to pay for final shipping as 'delivery is imminent' then nothing further happens for weeks on end and still no word.

Sharp practice at best. Certainly not something I would expect of a supposedly reputable US seller.

That last email was sent out July 3 !

Edited by sidewinder

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pleased I didn't go for this now, having bought four of the series from DG I think that's enough for me.

If I'm honest from what I've heard the quality of the recordings and some of the music too isn't up to much further investigation on such a big scale.

For those of you who are all in I hope it turns up and you feel differently about the product.

I’m somewhere between felser and sidewinder on this. Yes it’s a small company doing awesome projects. That’s why I like supporting them. I have good faith everything is gonna be alright. But they could really improve their communication and it might help to stop making promises that will be broken eventually. What’s the point of asking for payment of shipping fees if you’re not shipping the product in the coming 3 months? I could have used the money for other stuff in the meanwhile….

Edited by Pim

16 minutes ago, Pim said:

I’m somewhere between felser and sidewinder on this. Yes it’s a small company doing awesome projects. That’s why I like supporting them. I have good faith everything is gonna be alright. But they could really improve their communication and it might help to stop making promises that will be broken eventually. What’s the point of asking for payment of shipping fees if you’re not shipping the product in the coming 3 months? I could have used the money for other stuff in the meanwhile….

They're probably using yours and other's shipping money to fund the next production run, small one-person (?) endeavour, big project