It's Golf Season...

This will be my third year carrying the aforementioned Lady Precept. I've put up with all the wink wink nod nods that go along with using a woman's ball, but that doesn't make them any less soft or any less long. For those who can't deal with the emasculatory potential of being caught using a Lady, Precept addressed that last year with the addition of the Laddie. For all intents and purposes, the same ball, just with a more macho name.

Up over and out.

This will be my third year carrying the aforementioned Lady Precept. I've put up with all the wink wink nod nods that go along with using a woman's ball, but that doesn't make them any less soft or any less long. For those who can't deal with the emasculatory potential of being caught using a Lady, Precept addressed that last year with the addition of the Laddie. For all intents and purposes, the same ball, just with a more macho name.

Worrrrrrd Ladddie! This quote's just rrrife with photoshop poscabilities in my wee widdle bwain.

Up over and out.

So we have the Lady, for those who like laddies, and Laddie, for those who like ladies...if they come out with a "Lassie", I don't want to know about it, okay?