Foods that taste the same

This is slightly disgusting but...

I had some avocados with my dinner this evening. Here it is, five hours later. I'm tasting the avocados all over again. Not that I'm eating the avocados all over again, but I'm tasting them again, from somewhere below my stomach, to the back of my throat. icon8.gif

I don't feel bad in any way. It's just that, I'm still tasting the damned avocados! My sense of them is about the same as when I ate them fresh. The sense of the taste is nearly unchanged.

Which caused me to wonder... What other foods taste the same even after you've already eaten them? Would garlic be an example?

Edited by wesbed

Our dog likes to eat his own poop every now and then. What's up with that?

Seems like he got it right the first time, no need to run it through again. And of course immediately after he does it he wants to french-kiss me. :wacko:

My apologies, wesbed. I'm sure you didn't see THIS coming..............

Edited by Free For All

Seems like he got it right the first time, no need to run it through again. And of course immediately after he does it he wants to french-kiss me. :wacko:

I've never been able to figure the old saying that a dog's mouth is cleaner than a human's. I mean, yeah, the dog licks its own ass, or eats its own shit, then licks you?

I don't know. I'm no dog expert. Maybe dogs have less bacteria in their mouths? But, maybe the dogs need less bacteria? Maybe the bacteria in a human mouth is necessary and humans would have problems if the bacteria weren't present?

Where's Mnytime when you need him? Maybe he could comment on the amount of bacteria/filth in a human mouth versus a dog mouth?

JSngry and BERIGAN: I didn't think of Dr. Pepper and donuts when I made my first post but, yes, I've experienced the same results. Thanks for the reminder.

Edited by wesbed

I've never been able to figure the old saying that a dog's mouth is cleaner than a human's. I mean, yeah, the dogs licks its own ass, or eats its own shit, then licks you?

I don't know. I'm no dog expert. Maybe dogs have less bacteria in their mouths? But, maybe the dogs need less bacteria? Maybe the bacteria in a human mouth is necessary and humans would have problems if the bacteria weren't present?

Where's Mnytime when you need him? Maybe he could comment on the amount of bacteria/filth in a human mouth versus a dog mouth?

Perhaps if we ate our own poop, we would have less bacteria in our mouths.... :w

I've never been able to figure the old saying that a dog's mouth is cleaner than a human's. I mean, yeah, the dogs licks its own ass, or eats its own shit, then licks you?

Yeah, really. After I eat MY poop I at least brush my teeth. I mean really, people.