Top Posters In This Topic

• soulpope

• Peter Friedman

• HutchFan

• BillF

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Larry Kart said:

Some years ago I bough Mosaic's "the Complete Roost Johnny Small Group Sessions' and just discovered, in the midst if an otherwise happy listening session  that a good deal of the music  is missing --  the set's final 53 tracks! On my set "Zing Goes the Strings of My Heart" is followed by"Come Rain or Come Shine." I hope Mosaic can do something about thus,

Oops, that's Johny Smith Small Group Sessions. Lovely music so far but what's on on those missing  (from my set) 53 tracks? I paid for them and would like to hear them.

71qn54D-iDL._UF600,600_QL80_.jpg

3 hours ago, Kevin Bresnahan said:

I wonder why Verve reissued this and dropped the extra track ("I Remember Clifford") found on the first CD release from Germany. That is the one I have.

The idea of "The Originals" series was that the CD would be an exact duplicate of the original album.  I've always assumed that's why they didn't include "I Remember Clifford" on that particular reissue. 

Edited by HutchFan

32 minutes ago, HutchFan said:

71qn54D-iDL._UF600,600_QL80_.jpg

The idea by "The Originals" series was that the CD would be an exact duplicate of the original album.  I've always assumed that's why they didn't include "I Remember Clifford" on that particular reissue. 

I have most of "The Originals" series and I think Roy Ayers Ubiquity is the only one with a bonus track.