Top Posters In This Topic

• soulpope

• Peter Friedman

• HutchFan

• jazzbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, kh1958 said:

Thanks. Dustygroove had it in physical form but is out of stock. Hopefully they will get it back in stock.

Discogs has both LP & CD.

Bandcamp has LP and download.

https://www.discogs.com/release/30647611-Wadada-Leo-Smith-Amina-Claudine-Myers-Central-Parks-Mosaics-Of-Reservoir-Lake-Paths-And-Gardens

https://redhookrecords.bandcamp.com/album/central-parks-mosaics-of-reservoir-lake-paths-and-gardens

Ryan Truesdell: “Centennial: Newly Discovered Works of Gil Evans” ArtistShare cd

7ece0383a7a0f855711f3f51271250aa55d2a520.pngJazz History Online – 5 Mar 19
005290fd19cf538dc335f5fa24bbc595c8a80e7e_2_560x500.jpeg

Ryan Truesdell: "Centennial: Newly Discovered Works of Gil Evans"...

Released to coincide with Gil Evans' 100th birthday, Ryan Truesdell's new album Centennial features ten previously unrecorded works by the iconic composer/arranger. Chris Coulter reviews both the album and a recent concert performance at the Jazz...

Est. reading time: 4 minutes

This is a gorgeous recording that will show off your system wonderfully. And fascinating music.

Just the right thing for this morning after a beautiful wedding ceremony tinged with some sadness as the father of the groom, my brother, had a heart attack early yesterday morning, had three stents put in and is recuperating well, but he and his wife, who put so much into the preparation of this wedding, couldn’t attend. Sigh. At least he is doing well, thank all that is good.

Lucy and I danced for about an hour. . . we’re sore this morning.

7 hours ago, Chuck Nessa said:

I'm curious too - they were friends.

I would say very good. Sound is a bit rough, so be prepared for that. But I think this cuts PEACE AND BLESSINGS from about the same era.