Universal on Ebay

Brad

I have purchased a couple of things from them and they are very slow in shipping. They have some nice things at reasonable prices but man they are real slow.

I bought Hamp and Getz earlier this month and it took almost the whole month to get it. They claimed that theydidn't know I had paid them by paypal. It took them almost 2 weeks to realize this and they wouldn't have unless I had bugged them about it.

There is a reason why they have a lot of negatives and a lot of neutral feedback.

So, if you're tempted, be prepared to be patient. They'd have to trot out something really good for me to buy from them again.

i bought "burglar" by freddie king from them a few months ago, and i also had to bug them to get it shipped. i also paid with paypal - yadda, yadda, yadda.

i did not leave any feedback at all, but i won't buy from them again.

what bugs me about them the most though is they have flooded the jazz cd section with a ton of verve stuff at retail prices. they list them all with a "buy it now" option so it's hard to weed them out if you are looking for a good quick deal.

I bought a batch of 6 Verve 'Mini LP' discs from them recently. Took about a week before I received an email from them notifying me that the discs had shipped. Not bad, but slower than what I'm used to when dealing with the usual online sources. At $8 a piece, however - very hard to pass up. I would (and probably will) buy from them again.