Vic Juris

randissimo

Vic is a great guitarist - he's played with Freddie Hubbard , Phil Woods. Jimmy Smith, Don Patterson, Groove Holmes and more. Solid time, solid changes, solid sound. All in all one of the best. PLUS...he's got a great sense of humor.

Please tell him hello. He'll know me from my first name and initial.

Recordings...he's got a few out under his own name and I know he's recorded as a sideman with the above mentioned. I just picked up a Groove Holmes "32 Jazz" that he's on, but that's probably a couple of years old.

Solid musician and jazz player and he knows how to play with an organ group too.

Vic is a great guitarist - he's played with Freddie Hubbard , Phil Woods. Jimmy Smith, Don Patterson, Groove Holmes and more. Solid time, solid changes, solid sound. All in all one of the best. PLUS...he's got a great sense of humor.

Please tell him hello. He'll know me from my first name and initial.

Recordings...he's got a few out under his own name and I know he's recorded as a sideman with the above mentioned. I just picked up a Groove Holmes "32 Jazz" that he's on, but that's probably a couple of years old.

Solid musician and jazz player and he knows how to play with an organ group too.

Thanks Harold Your info is very helpful.... I'll be sure to say hello from Harold Z :)

I'm going to be doing a concert with Vic Juris at Interlochen Fine Arts Academy March 3rd.  Anybody out there know him or his music? I was hoping to find some of his recordings before doing the gig....

Where is this gig going to happen?

--eric

Eric,

The 8:30pm concert is on March 3rd at Interlochen and I believe the concert will be in the chapel. Hope to see you there.

I'm going to be doing a concert with Vic Juris at Interlochen Fine Arts Academy March 3rd.  Anybody out there know him or his music? I was hoping to find some of his recordings before doing the gig....

--eric

Eric,

The 8:30pm concert is on March 3rd at Interlochen and I believe the concert will be in the chapel. Hope to see you there.

Why doesn't anyone tell me these things.

Thanks Randy. I'll try to get out before the stop having music at Interlochen, too.

--eric

--eric

Eric,

Why doesn't anyone tell me these things.

Thanks Randy. I'll try to get out before the stop having music at Interlochen, too.

--eric

Maybe the reason for this not being public knowledge is because it's primarily a concert for the student body.. I don't in fact know if it is open to the general public. It would be worth a call to the school...