Possible newly discoved photo of Robert Johnson discovered.

Hardbopjazz

I don't think it is Robert Johnson.

A forensic artist named Lois Gibson recently identified what she feels is the fourth known image of Delta blues legend Robert Johnson.

But several musicologists aren't so sure.

Only two images are universally agreed to depict Johnson, who died in 1938 at age 27. However, in 2008, Gibson (the forensic artist, not the guitar maker) said a photo of a man holding a guitar and standing with a friend was, in fact, Johnson. The guardians of his estate agreed, but many music commentators disputed the claim.

That was the third photo. Now, it seems, Gibson has come across a fourth photo of Johnson.

Full article.

http://www.guitarworld.com/forensic-artist-claims-have-identified-fourth-known-photo-robert-johnson/26010

FYi, that photo is absolutely NOT Robert Johnson, nor is the previous one this zany (not in a good way) lady 'authenticated.' I understand her wanting to step out from the 'obscurity' of police forensics etc but she's plainly wrong (and I hope her police work was better).

hambone willie newbern 1929

kokomo arnold 1934