I'm a Professional Cowboy & I Use Catheters

JSngry

Not the same company, but one of the channels that runs lots of old TV sitcoms and dramas from the 50s and 60s (MeTV, probably) used to run a similar catheter ad incessantly late at night. Guess they had established with some confidence that the majority of viewers between midnight and 5am watching shows like Combat, Sgt. Bilko, Dobie Gillis, Route 66, Car 54 Where Are You, and so on were aging boomer males with prostates the size of grapefruit. 

1 hour ago, catesta said:

I tune in to all those channels like MeTV, antenna TV, Buzzr, etc. I love to watch the old shows but the commercials are depressing as shit.

Ads for walk in tubs, catheters, emergency alert, hearing aid devices, hair procedures, ambulance chasing lawyers, reverse mortgages, blah blah blah.

Got hearing aids some six years back, on my second pair now -- much needed, major benefits/relief. On the rest I'll pass -- I hope forever.

1 hour ago, catesta said:

I tune in to all those channels like MeTV, antenna TV, Buzzr, etc. I love to watch the old shows but the commercials are depressing as shit.

Ads for walk in tubs, catheters, emergency alert, hearing aid devices, hair procedures, ambulance chasing lawyers, reverse mortgages, blah blah blah.

Hey, I want one of those walk in tubs! Those suckers look pretty sweet!