CD Antitrust Litigation

I have posted about this before - probably back at the old house. I think the suit was a big mistake and a perversion on justice. 

If your favorite music store is gone now and you filed for a check, look in the mirror. You be part of the problem.

I took a bunch of shit for my position then and expect it now.

Welcome to the bullshit world of class action lawsuits, Chuck.

The financial world gets hit with them all the time and all they do is drive up cost for the consumer, without providing any real restitution for victims.

Man, if I could get my hands on a class action lawyer, I'd....and I'd.... and I'd.... :angry:

you get the idea. (The bastards!)

Is this a comment about John Edwards? (class action lawyers) :blink:

I have posted about this before - probably back at the old house. I think the suit was a big mistake and a perversion on justice. 

If your favorite music store is gone now and you filed for a check, look in the mirror. You be part of the problem.

I took a bunch of shit for my position then and expect it now.

Welcome to the bullshit world of class action lawsuits, Chuck.

The financial world gets hit with them all the time and all they do is drive up cost for the consumer, without providing any real restitution for victims.

Man, if I could get my hands on a class action lawyer, I'd....and I'd.... and I'd.... :angry:

you get the idea. (The bastards!)

Is this a comment about John Edwards? (class action lawyers) :blink:

Another reason not to vote for the bastard.

I looked in the mirror, Chuck..and told the absolute truth -- I've never purchased a single cd from Walmart -- and the mirror smiled back approvingly.  allteeth.gif

....anyone else?  B)

I've never bought a CD at WalMart/K-Mart/Target/... But I do buy them from Amazon and CDUniverse .... as well as Schuler's (pretty good coffee there too). I'd be happy to from a local record store if they had a decent selection of jazz and classical and if I don't have to shout over the heavy metal / rap to ask the clerk a question.

Edited by Upright Bill