2014 NFL Season

I don't either. It's just a dysfunctional franchise from top to bottom. You've got one of the better WR tandems in the league, one of the best TE's in the game when healthy, and a top ten RB (plus Helu who is an incredible pass catcher out of the backfield). The line is a problem, but certainly not THE problem. No line will make a team look that bad

I think most of the players at this point have just said fuck it. And once RGIII tried to throw the whole team under the bus last week, that may have punched his ticket out.

Man, I remember as a teen the NFC East was feared far and wide. Joe Gibbs and the Redskins were beasts among men. Nobody could match up with Jacoby and the Hogs. LB's would barely try to take on Riggens. Art Monk just glided by CB's like they weren't even there.

This is the sorriest state this franchise has been in that I can remember. And it all starts with the owner, IMO.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even Tim Tebow-ish. I would take Tebow and his shotput throwing motion over the Manziel two feet planted open stance/jump throw/across the body antics I saw last weekend any day of the week.

Throwing those kind of frisbees may work in college, but that shit will never fly in the big boy league.

Edited by Scott Dolan

At this time, is anybody in the Cowboys' way other than the Cowboys themselves?

You have no idea how weird it feels to say that without even a hint of sarcasm...

You think you feel odd...winner of next week's Falcons/Panthers game is in the playoffs!

Edited by Jazzmoose

At this time, is anybody in the Cowboys' way other than the Cowboys themselves?

You have no idea how weird it feels to say that without even a hint of sarcasm...

You think you feel odd...winner of next week's Falcons/Panthers game is in the playoffs!

Exactly the kind of bullshit I knew would happen when re-alignment reared its' ugly head.

Today was a really bad day for football in the Dolan household. Three incredibly crappy and forgettable games.

Though, my son and I both find it really odd that there has been no snow game yet this season. It's rare to get this late into the season without at least one.

Yesterday Miami blocked a Minnesota punt with 41 seconds left in the game, and scored a safety on the play. The safety gave them the win, 37-35.

Today's Wall Street Journal says that going through the NFL records back to 1940, that (winning a game with a safety in the final minute) had never happened before.

Jeff, I think we've seen a new low for the Cleveland Browns.

The Browns' first two quarterbacks are injured, so they asked Rex Grossman to join the team for one game.

He turned them down, saying that he would rather spend Christmas with his family!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/rex-grossman-tells-browns-thanks-but-no-thanks/ar-BBh9rVl?ocid=ansfoxsports11