2014 NFL Season

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I can't root for the Cowboys either...but I can look at Tony Romo, see the total beating he's taken for the last few years, only a little bit of it directly of his own volition, and not feel bad if he finally has a year where the team plays up to him and he not down to them.

I can't root for the Cowboys either...but I can look at Tony Romo, see the total beating he's taken for the last few years, only a little bit of it directly of his own volition, and not feel bad if he finally has a year where the team plays up to him and he not down to them.

I don't like Jerry Jones at all, and really don't think Jason Garrett is a very good coach. I don't think he was that good of a coordinator either, for that matter.

But I can root for the players - it's not their fault that Jones has saddled them with such poor coaching and management decisions, drafting, and on and on, for years. For decades.

Edited by Aggie87

I sure hope not SS. Brown's quarterback Brian H's dad was my college roommate for two years and fraternity brother. I've followed Brian's career since high school and have never been more nervous watching him play than now (especially after Jacksonville). The NFL is brutal and criticism is part of that but I can't be objective. I'll remain a fan and supporter no matter what.

Edited by TedR