FS: Bob Dunn: Master of the Electric Steel Guitar

Just be careful removing the cds to play them. The prongs are particularly strong, and I ended up snapping disc 1 while trying to get it out. Only time that's ever happened to me.

I've had this problem too and had to remind myself to be extra careful indeed. I've found removal became easier over time once you'd removed the CDs several times by pressing really dead center on the prongs before even trying to lift the CD.

However, I've found CDs to be uncommonly tight on pretty strong prongs on several recent CDs I've bought. Could this be a widespread phenomenon with digipacks?

Edited by Big Beat Steve

Just be careful removing the cds to play them. The prongs are particularly strong, and I ended up snapping disc 1 while trying to get it out. Only time that's ever happened to me.

I've had this problem too and had to remind myself to be extra careful indeed. I've found removal became easier over time once you'd removed the CDs several times by pressing really dead center on the prongs before even trying to lift the CD.

However, I've found CDs to be uncommonly tight on pretty strong prongs on several recent CDs I've bought. Could this be a widespread phenomenon with digipacks?

I've noticed this too; very annoying.