How should I spend my Amazon mp3 credit?

GA Russell

Which one would you pick?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have picked up the free $3.00 Amazon Local voucher for mp3 albums costing $5.99 or more which sonnymax posted about yesterday.

It so happens that I have another $1.00 credit from a purchase I made recently, so that means that I have $4.00 in credits to buy a $5.99 album.

I have listed ten albums which look like they might be worth $1.99, so I thought I would ask your opinion. Tell me which one I should get!

I don't see how I can close the poll ahead of time, but I intend to make my purchase August 31.

For something completely different (and only 24 cents more), you could get the album that I purchased:

51P%2BdjWp2KL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

From your listed choices, I'd go with the Tommy Flanagan album, which appears to be an expanded version of Tommy Flanagan's Overseas. I do like Pharaoh Sanders' Thembi, but when I'm in the mood for an album in that vein, I tend to go for Michael White's The Land of Spirit and Light

Edited by Justin V

• 2 weeks later...