Unemployment-Mosaic Sale

Got laid off at end of last month, so with household expenses, etc. I thought it might be time to sell a Mosaic or two..

Therefore:

I have a new sealed copy of the European issue of the Oscar Peterson 7 CD Clef/Mercury set. The box is completely sealed. I think there was mention that the booklet was not numbered, but as we know it is identical booklet and sealed CDs to the American issue. I think $70 plus shipping is reasonable. (SOLD)

ADDED 3/19:

John Coltrane- Side Steps Sealed 5 CD box set- $40 plus shipping

Miles Davis-Complete Jack Johnson- 5 CD mint set- $45 plus shipping

I have a mint Mingus 4 LP 1959 CBS set and a HRS CD set that I am considering selling as well. Please PM me if interested to discuss.

Funny, just before getting the ax, I was on the hunt for a Shorty Rogers CD Mosaic set, but never found one at a affordable price.

Bummer, being out of work, but if I can hold on through the Summer, I'll be old enough to tap into a retirement IRA account with no tax penalty.

It's strange, you always hope you'll be able to avoid a job loss in this bad economy-but then it catches up to you. Since I have been out of work, I've already heard about several friends/acquaintances who have been let go as well. It sucks. Also very odd to wake up daily with no job to go to. And thank goodness for Unemployment which will help somewhat in getting by. And glad my wife has me on HER health insurance-especially after a 7 bypass surgery in 2005...

Thanks for letting me moan here...

-Jeff

Edited by jazzkrow

"Do you have a Maynard CD set you'd want to part with, by any chance?"

Jim:

If I had a Maynard Ferguson set, I'd be able to cover my expenses for a month... :rolleyes:

I'm holding onto my Hodges LP set and Thad/Mel CD set until the bill collectors break in the house.

However, if someone here with big pockets has to have the Parlan Mosaic in LP form... :w

I feel your pain. I was unemployed three times between 2002-2007. It was only a career change (back to an earlier career) and a considerable drop in compensation (due to the differing pay scales for the two careers) that got me back to work, hopefully for the last job of my life.