FS: Hoffman-mastered Dexter Gordon and Art Pepper hybrid SACDs

J.A.W.

I am selling these hybrid SACDs from my collection - they can be played on standard CD players:

Dexter Gordon - Dexter Calling - Analogue Productions/Blue Note; $18 including shipping

- condition of disc and booklet: excellent

- front of SACD jewel case is heavily cracked

- mastered by Kevin Gray and Steve Hoffman

Art Pepper - The Intimate Art Pepper - Analogue Productions Revival Series, limited edition; $19 including shipping

- the disc is housed in a regular jewel case, i.e. no SACD jewel case; that's how I got it (I am the first owner)

- the booklet only mentions the mastering credits of the LP; the SACD mastering credits can be found on the disc itself: "Mastered by Kevin Gray and Steve Hoffman". It also says "This Stereo Hybrid SACD can be played on any standard Compact Disc Player" on the disc.

Art Pepper - New York Album - Analogue Productions Revival Series, limited edition; $19 including shipping

- the disc is housed in a regular jewel case, i.e. no SACD jewel case; that's how I got it (I am the first owner)

- the booklet only mentions the mastering credits of the LP; the SACD mastering credits can be found on the disc itself: "Mastered by Kevin Gray and Steve Hoffman". It also says "This Stereo Hybrid SACD can be played on any standard Compact Disc Player" on the disc.

Art Pepper - So in Love - Analogue Productions Revival Series, limited edition; $19 including shipping

Payment by PayPal only; no cash, checks or money orders.

I only ship to Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States.

Questions? Feel free to PM me, but a PM with a question doesn't secure the item unless it’s explicitly reserved. An item that is not claimed within 24 hours of my reply will be sold to the next buyer.

I won't be able to mail the set until some time next week.

[edited to lower shipping]

Please PM me if you're interested.

Edited by J.A.W.