FS: Keith Jarrett at the Blue Note, Complete Recordings

J.A.W.

I am selling this set from my collection:

Keith Jarrett - Keith Jarrett at the Blue Note - The Complete Recordings - ECM 1575-1580, 6CD-set; $75 including shipping by registered priority mail (it's heavy!)

- condition of CDs: excellent (with a few spots here and there that won't affect play) or better

- the box shows heavy signs of wear and has a sticker; it's how I got it

Payment by PayPal only; no cash, checks or money orders.

I only ship to Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States.

Questions? Feel free to PM me, but a PM with a question doesn't secure the item unless it’s explicitly reserved. Items that are not claimed within 24 hours of my reply will be sold to the next buyer.

I won't be able to mail the set until some time next week.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Edited by J.A.W.

Lower price

Ciao Hans,

I bought some cds from you some time ago.What is the new price,will you post to Italy?

I will pay with Paypal.

Thanks, Jeff (Jeffsjazz)

I edited the price in the first post, so that is the lower price. As you know the package I sent you last time got lost somewhere in Italy and it was quite a hassle and it took a long time to get compensation from the carrier and send you a refund. Why should it go better this time? :)

Sent you a PM.

Edited by J.A.W.