Guess who?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's been posted as such on several websites, but...I need to see an original yearbook before conceding. I just don't see any resemblance, even a distant one.

But if it really is her, she was cute as a bug, a lot more so than what she came to look like. In my opinion, of course.

I know it's been posted as such on several websites, but...I need to see an original yearbook before conceding. I just don't see any resemblance, even a distant one.

But if it really is her, she was cute as a bug, a lot more so than what she came to look like. In my opinion, of course.

I agree - she looks freaky and bizarre to me nowadays. Must have had an awful lot of work done!

Even though what she eventually became was/is almost caraciture-like, you have to have the raw material with which to work. I seriously doubt all the plastic surgery , tucks, suctions and enhancements in the world could have turned Janet Reno into a sex symbol.

Even though what she eventually became was/is almost caraciture-like, you have to have the raw material with which to work. I seriously doubt all the plastic surgery , tucks, suctions and enhancements in the world could have turned Janet Reno into a sex symbol.

i get your point but what i see mostly reflecting a "sex symbol" in most cases is a blonde with T&A!!