Happy New Year

Happy New Year To All Of You To Those Who Know Who I am, and also to those who do not know. I don't post anymore, but I'm lurking from time to time.

Weizen, how is your wine and beer collection going ?, my favorite beer is Urqueel.

And Chris A., I will send you an e-mail soon, I've been thinking of you since KEK died.

:D

Best to all

Vic

Edited by Victor Christensen

Thanks Guys

It seems that I'm missed somewhat, so I might return one of these days, BEWARE.

Weizen, My brother-in-law lives in Illinois, and we still don't agree on politics.

I don't think I'll post on the political board anymore, too much BS, but maybe if I get mad enough. Too much Sh.. going on in my own country to care about GWB and his croonies, even if it affects the whole world.

:D

Vic

Thanks for the message. BUT GWB does enough stuff to make you respond. Your local politics does not compare to the stuff here.

I think the big difference, Chuck, is that we have a history of political skulduggery (although the present regime is worse than any elected one). Denmark, on the other hand, is currently experiencing a regime that--in terms of inhumanity--exceeds any Dane's imagination.

Am I right Victor?

P.S. Det var godt at høre fra dig her. Man ved aldrig hvad der kan ske (jeg tœnker på KEK).

• 1 month later...

Holy smokes!

Victor :party::party:

How've you been? I missed this thread earlier and just tried to email you but got an error message. I did a search and saw that you've posted recently.

Why don't you come around more often. Your contributions have been missed.