unblocking the politics forum

Randy Twizzle

Once and a time in my previous life I had blocked the politics forum from my view because reading it made me too angry and was no good for my blood pressure. Since then I've already had a stroke and my politics have taken a sharp turn from the right and I don't mind reading and/or posting material that is probably more in line with what most people around here are thinking. My question is: How do I go about reclaiming the politics forum so I can read it again?

Randy, if Jim is travelling and away from the board for an extended period, I suggest you do what I did.

A few years ago I had computer problems, and I was unable to log on here. So I started a second account without the space between the GA and the Russell.

If you do the same thing, you will be able to access the Politics board with your second account, and everyone will know that it is you.

Randy, if Jim is travelling and away from the board for an extended period, I suggest you do what I did.

A few years ago I had computer problems, and I was unable to log on here. So I started a second account without the space between the GA and the Russell.

If you do the same thing, you will be able to access the Politics board with your second account, and everyone will know that it is you.

Jim prefers one account per person - see forum rule 6.

Once and a time in my previous life I had blocked the politics forum from my view because reading it made me too angry and was no good for my blood pressure. Since then I've already had a stroke and my politics have taken a sharp turn from the right and I don't mind reading and/or posting material that is probably more in line with what most people around here are thinking. My question is: How do I go about reclaiming the politics forum so I can read it again?

I changed your settings and you should be able to move around in there. If not, send a PM.