Gordon doesn't need a girlfriend...

Kari S

Well, LOOK at the guy! He looks like he takes personal grooming tips from Iggy Pop! The funny thing is that he acts as though all of his problems with women had to do with THEM. Now based on his story I can believe that he fell in with some users, but the problem seems to be his total lack of social skills and his inability to read people. No one gets taken advantage of that often by chance. Obviously this guy has a big neon sign over his head that says: "LOSER! LOSER! CHUMP! CHUMP!" And now he has a website that says essentially the same thing! :wacko:

Thank you for giving me nightmares for the rest of my life, Kari.

10-26-2003

After much debate I decided to put this site back up. I took it down because of all of the viruses people were sending me.

Now that's funny! But it makes you wonder who he was debating with.

Ok, I need to stop thinking about this sicko now.

Where's the puking smiley when you need it?

Thank you for giving me nightmares for the rest of my life, Kari.

10-26-2003

After much debate I decided to put this site back up. I took it down because of all of the viruses people were sending me.

Now that's funny! But it makes you wonder who he was debating with.

Ok, I need to stop thinking about this sicko now.

Where's the puking smiley when you need it?

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm still creeped out by this.

I think it's funny that he's got two of them now.

Even if he found a woman insane enough to marry him, I don't think he'd be happy with just one girl.

(Insert puking avatar here)

Q: What could possibly be this man's reason for posting this on the Internet? To find like-minded souls? Is he hoping that a Real Doll will read his story and want to become a member of his growing harem?

Very strange.

Of course, if Norman Bates had a Real Doll... :alien:

Wife? Not married YET Chuck but only because I've yet to pop the big question -- although I sense oppurtunity at this year's office Christmas party when Shania and I make our public debut . She's a quiet gal but I'm confident that my surprise proposal will be met with an excited YES and I'm looking forward to sharing tears of joy with my fellow co-workers over my newly-found happiness. :wub: Plastic roses for EVERYONE!

I've planned for us lovebirds to then make the romantic honeymoon trip to Niagara Falls -- maybe visit a few wax museums -- and do the whole heart-shaped tub thing. Ladies of the board, I ask you: am I a catch or what?! But back off! I'm a one woman man! :D

Can it then be long before there'll be an announcement on this board that little real dolls are on the way? :rlol

Gotta agree with my pal Gordy: I too am glad that I saved myself for body type 4.

:winky:

Wife? Not married YET Chuck but only because I've yet to pop the big question -- although I sense oppurtunity at this year's office Christmas party when Shania and I make our public debut . She's a quiet gal but I'm confident that my surprise proposal will be met with an excited YES and I'm looking forward to sharing tears of joy with my fellow co-workers over my newly-found happiness. :wub: Plastic roses for EVERYONE!

I've planned for us lovebirds to then make the romantic honeymoon trip to Niagara Falls -- maybe visit a few wax museums -- and do the whole heart-shaped tub thing. Ladies of the board, I ask you: am I a catch or what?! But back off! I'm a one woman man! :D

Can it then be long before there'll be an announcement on this board that little real dolls are on the way? :rlol

Gotta agree with my pal Gordy: I too am glad that I saved myself for body type 4.

:winky:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That was good Chaney. :g