This, Jen, is the internet.

More "American", yeah. "Better"...I dunno. The funny for me in that scene is in the rhythm of the act, not in the act itself.

Of course, individual senses of humor are the one thing that people will raise a fuss about when they won't about anything else, so the caveat YMMV is firmly in place here. ;)

I've heard they've started filming a fourth season?!?!?!

Never heard of the show until my daughter hipped me to it a few days ago. Seems that some of her friends have been streaming it on Netflix & it's become quite the "cult favorite" among her group.

I tried to stream the clips but they are 'blocked in your country' ------- but but but, it was my taxes that paid for them in the first place!!!!!!! Grrrr...

Edited to add: um, no it's not BBC so I never paid a cent for it. But all the same...

That's odd. I know that while they were running, you could stream them. I thought it was shown originally on BBC but perhaps it was Channel 4. You can't access them here: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-it-crowd ?

I found the series grew stronger in the 2nd and 3rd seasons (I laughed until I nearly cried in the spoof of Dragon's Den), so I don't think season 4 is necessarily going to be a disaster, though yeah, UK comedy usually peaks in season 3.

I discovered The IT Crowd thanks to this thread. Now, through Netflix streaming (through our Wii, doncha know), I've watched all of season one and the first couple of episodes of season two. Loving it! Gotta say, as funny as Roy and (especially) Moss are, the highlight of the first season was the crazy boss and Noel Fielding's character (the goth who lives in the room with the servers).

I discovered The IT Crowd thanks to this thread. ...

If not aware of the other series Graham has been involved with, do check out Father Ted and especially Black Books, which is one of the very best "unknown" comedies out of the UK. Sidesplittingly funny...