Christmas song I have never heard, help!

BERIGAN

Just saw a very 80's style video on VH1 Classic. Some guy in a brown suit, wearing a fedora and glasses without lenses. Goofy Mary and Joseph. Goofy kinda song, ska-ish. Think the title was Born on Christmas day, or He was Born on Christmas Day. They never said who it was at the beginning, or the end of the song.

Those two kids better be glad they don't have to sing for their supper. They'd die of starvation.

:rofl::excited: Ain't that the truth!

Thanks S.S., but that isn't it. I guess I am wrong about the title of the song, even though the way they sang it, it should have been it. Found some country act doing a song with the title I thought I heard, but wasn't close. I would guess, but not positive the band was British. Just weird, about the only time I ever put on a music channel these days is around the holidays, and have had MTV since the 80's. Never saw nor heard that tune. Oh well, perhaps next year I will find out who it was!