CDs for sale: striclty avant/improv

You know the drill by now; I'm clearing space for stuff I barely have time to listen to by selling the stuff I definitely have no time to listen to. Most of it has been played once or twice but is well taken care of, most if not all provides good snapshots of where contemporary free improvisation/avant-garde music are, have been, or are going. Most of these were received as promos but all have their attendant boxes, liners and so forth in very good to near mint condition.

Pay Pal only to ericleofdolphi (at) gmail.com. PM with your wants; they'll be dealt with in the order received. Prices are in USD and the first three discs are shipped in the US free. Postage at whole cost for larger orders.

GONE

Edited by clifford_thornton

pm sent re:

Lucky 7's: Pluto Junkyard (Clean Feed) 6 Berman, K. Jackson, Adasiewicz, Bishop, etc.

Mauger: The Beautiful Enabler (Clean Feed) 7 Mahanthappa, Hemingway, Dresser mix it up nicely

Trio Hurricane (G. Spearman W. Parker P. Murphy): Live at Fire in the Valley (Eremite) 6 OOP blasting gem

• 1 month later...

PM Sent re:

Barry Altschul - That's Nice - (Soul Note) 5 excellent date w/ Sean Bergin & Glenn Ferris. No jewel case.

Profound Sound Trio - Opus De Life - (Porter) 4 smokin' Grimes/Cyrille/Dunmall set, no jewel case

Tony Malaby's Apparitions - Voladores - (Clean Feed) 6 w/ Hollenbeck, Gress, Rainey