Sports: 2009/10 NBA & NCAA Basketball Season

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know these stats until some commentators mentioned them.....but Michael Jordan never had an off night in the playoffs like James has had. Jordan's worst playoff game was 22 points. The actual favorable comparison to Jordan is Dwayne Wade, not James. Wade has that fierce competitiveness that Jordan had. That aside, James will probably come back with a vengeance tonight. The James brand reputation is at risk if he doesn't. That's what motivates James and is the reason he can't be compared to Jordan imo.

And this was a game that LBJ needed to take over and make a major statement about himself as a player. Wade played through pain, but James disappeared completely in the fourth quarter. That flushing sound you hear is LBJ's rep going down the drain.

LBJ = the Great Choke Artist.

Waaait a minute. GCA = Great Choke Artist ...?

:unsure:

How about Lame Ballin' Joker?

I still say Carlisle is the difference.

And Dirk. Carlisle and Dirk. That's it.

Well, Carlisle, Dirk and Terry.

... and Chandler.

But that is it man. Carlisle, Dirk, Terry and Chandler.

... and Berea.

Carlisle, Dirk, Terry, Chandler and Berea.

Other than that, they got nothin!

Dallas in 6 :ph34r:

Paps makes a good point about Carlisle. I can't help but wonder if the Heat had a coach w/ NBA head coaching experience if this series would be over by now. They just can't close out games.

Edit for spelling.

Edited by J.H. Deeley

You want to see what kind of childish dickheads Dwayne Wade and LeBron James really are? Check out this video where they are mocking Dirk Nowitzki and his sinus infection prior to game five. I've go so little time for these two morons, you couldn't even calculate it in Planck Units. They can go f**k themselves.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=6649042&categoryid=2378529

You want to see what kind of childish dickheads Dwayne Wade and LeBron James really are? Check out this video where they are mocking Dirk Nowitzki and his sinus infection prior to game five. I've go so little time for these two morons, you couldn't even calculate it in Planck Units. They can go f**k themselves.

http://espn.go.com/v...egoryid=2378529

I seem to remember that a sentence or two were written about LaBron's elbow last year -- he milked that one forever. :tdown