Bill Evans Box Sets on Amazon $23.97

Tjazz

More Bill Evans than you want. On sale at Amazon $23.97 each. (so find another $1.03 to spend on Amazon for Free Shipping) :rolleyes:

Last Waltz: The Final Recordings Live [bOX SET] [LIVE] (8-cd)

Last Waltz: Final Recordings Live

Consecration: The Final Recordings Part 2 [bOX SET] [LIVE] (8-CD)

Consecration

The Complete Fantasy Recordings [bOX SET] (9-CD)

Complete Fantasy Recordings

The Beatles remastered WHITE (2-cd) and REMASTERS (2-cd) are on sale at Amazon for $12.99 each.

Edited by Tjazz

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure how "real" some of these prices are since a lot of insanely priced stuff just popped up. All 3 Genesis boxes are <$15, the Dexter Gordon, Wes Montgomery, and a complete Pink Floyd set are also incredibly cheap if you search around.

Wouldn't be surprised if it all turned out to be "smoke," but I ordered a shitload of stuff anyway. :g

What is interesting is that I ordered two copies of a couple of items and they initially showed up that way in my order status. But when I look now Amazon has reduced the quantity to one each. I'll take that as a sign that these things might actually ship!

We must have ordered at the same time because it said "5 available" minutes before I ordered and "3 available" after I ordered. I jumped on the Fantasy box while I had the opportunity because I missed out on a great deal for something else I was interested in on Ebay due to procrastination. This seller had 90+ of the item for sale and I had been eye-balling it for a week and then suddenly, the whole deal disappeared. Lesson learned, I didn't want to miss out on this one. Now we just have to wait and see if it pans out.

Edited by mikelz777

Problem is I don't have any Bill Evans. I wouldn't even know where to begin.

The trio with Scott La Faro in general, and the 1961 Village Vanguard recordings in particular (recorded 10 days before La Faro was killed in a car crash).

Not that you really can go wrong with any recordings by Willie "Fingers" Evans.

Thanks for the tip! I'll check them out.