temporarily relocated......

in W. Palm Beach, Fla. area. The book closed on a rough year in NY, and straight ahead. If anyone from down this way wants to say hi, by all means do. Long as I'm here I would not be at all adverse to making music biz contacts, too. All help or best wishes are appreciated. You guys know me well enough, I think.

Thanks,

Your Web knucklehead-buddy Fasstrack

Edited by fasstrack

That's got to be a culture shock! Then again, maybe it's the same people as in New York, but just older versions...

Same old versions, just more sun tans and shorts.

And dinner at 4 ... p.m.

True.

Reminds me of that Seinfeld episode when Jerry went to a later dinner with his parents and then they got ragged on for missing the "early bird special".

That's got to be a culture shock! Then again, maybe it's the same people as in New York, but just older versions...

And dinner at 4 ... p.m.

True.

Reminds me of that Seinfeld episode when Jerry went to a later dinner with his parents and then they got ragged on for missing the "early bird special".

My wife and I really made out like bandits Saturday night on the Early Bird at Sal's, a "neighborhood Italian" franchise that actually serves decent food. Sue was heading to Hollywood at 6 PM for a night out with a couple of girlfriends so we had an early dinner using a new coupon - buy one early bird, the second is .99! $10.98 for salad, garlic rolls, entre and dessert for two!

The old folks have it pretty good! And that place was slammed with blue hairs.

Edit to say: You know what that will cost you after 6?

:g

Edited by Dan Gould

And dinner at 4 ... p.m.

True.

My wife and I really made out like bandits Saturday night on the Early Bird at Sal's, a "neighborhood Italian" franchise that actually serves decent food. Sue was heading to Hollywood at 6 PM for a night out with a couple of girlfriends so we had an early dinner using a new coupon - buy one early bird, the second is .99! $10.98 for salad, garlic rolls, entre and dessert for two!

The old folks have it pretty good! And that place was slammed with blue hairs.

Edit to say: You know what that will cost you after 6?

:g

$11.98? Edited by fasstrack