Takin' a Time Out

Aggie87

I'm going to be low-profile around here for a little while. It's time to move the family back to Texas (Corpus Christi), so I'll be without internet access for a while. Tomorrow's the last day I'll be around this PC, and then we fly out on Monday.

Gonna really miss Stuttgart (and zweitausendeins!!!!!!), but we're also looking forward to getting back to South Texas for some good Mexican food! And I'm looking forward to doing some fishing again - caught me a shark in the Intercoastal Waterway last year (and it sure tasted good!)

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for all of the fun discussion, and all that I've learned since I've been around here (and the BNBB). You all have really stoked my loved for jazz!

-Erik

Thanks so much everyone for the kind words. This will be my last post for a while, and I can tell I'm already going through withdrawal :)

My stuff (including about 800-900 cds) is on a ship in the middle of the Atlantic at the moment. I told myself when we packed a few weeks ago that I wouldn't buy anymore cds until I got to Texas. That lasted about two days, and I've already got another 20 or so cds to hand carry back with me. :rolleyes:

Daniel - You can take me out of Europe, but you'll never take the Europe out of me! Meaning I'm probably depraved for life, at this point!

Anyway, thanks, and hope to start posting again soon.

-Erik

How long before we begin to see articles on "the sinister Texas-Organissimo cabal"? Or "The axis of Texas," as it were... I myself would like to see more Hoosiers--I think sheldonm & I are the only ones.

Here's hoping we hear from you again soon, Aggie.

Edited by ghost of miles