A few Mosaic sets for sale/auction

Hi,

I'm about to auction some sets, but thought I should give you all a chance first. All are in very good to great shape, probably kept they way you keep them, played not very often, box, booklet, CDs & liner notes complete. Need the money. Although I might consider trading one for the Armstrong or Braxton Mosaics.

US Media Mail shipping included

Charge extra (just for the cost) for better shipping methods or international shipping.

MQ7-152 The Complete CBS Eddie Condon All Stars - 7 LPs - $210 - a few of these vinyl records have never been played

MD3-154 The Complete Blue Note February 1957 Jimmy Smith - $120

MD4-165 The Complete Illinois Jacquet 1945-1950 - 4 CDs - $100

MD7-169 The Complete Columbia J.J. Johnson Small Group Sessions - 7 CDs - $200

MD3-172 The Complete Blue Note/UA/Roulette Recordings of Thad Jones - 3 CDs - $225 (basing this on some recent eBay auctions)

MD7-222 The Complete Verve Roy Eldridge Studio Sessions - 7 CDs For this set, 3 of the 4 CD cases (those with CDs 1/2, 5/6, and 7) are still shrinkwrapped - mint, never played - $200

PM me with any questions, for photos, etc...

(Edit - deleted Mobley set)

Edited by Adam

It is? Thanks, I thought it was out of print. Should have checked. OK, let me delete it.

If any of these other prices are out of line, let me know. I'm flexible.

Since you're asking, I think you'd have a better chance on eBay with these prices.