FS: Jimmy Smith BN TOCJ Japan mini LP CDs

Extra copies/versions from my personal collection:

Jimmy Smith at the Organ Vol 2 (BN1551) (TOCJ-9189)

- 2000 issue Japan mini LP CD; Japanese RVG 24 bit mastering

- still sealed, like new (bought new from Red Trumpet)

- $26

jsminilp2sld.jpg

Jimmy Smith at the Organ Vol 2 (BN1552) (TOCJ-9190)

- 2000 issue Japan mini LP CD; Japanese RVG 24 bit mastering

- Cover, obi, inserts, cover sticker like new (bought new from Red Trumpet)

- disc is EXC with a handful of very light parallel hairlines on one side of play side - not sure when that happened as I've played this maybe twice carefully since new....

- $20

jsminilp1.jpg

jsminilp1innards.jpg

U.S. shipping is $2.75 for one or both discs. Will ship worldwide at cost. Thanks for looking.

Terry

I'm not certain that hawking your wares on your maiden voyage is a good thing.

Duly noted. I've read dozens of threads over the past month and had nothing valuable to contribute - yet. I finally got a Jimmy Smith Mosaic box and no longer need these, and this is as good of a crowd for these albums as any. If there's one person who was looking for these, hopefully they'll be glad I posted them. If I stepped on any toes, sorry for the etiquette faux pas. See you on other general threads eventually.

Edited by vette442

We normally like to get to know you a bit, maybe go sit in the steam with you, get some chinese food and hear about your life and troubles before we buy your shit. Post about your favorite or least favorite records, maybe some light politics in the meantime. Takes a few weeks, it'll go by quickly don't worry. Then you're in. You got a lot of shit?

I'm not certain that hawking your wares on your maiden voyage is a good thing.

Duly noted. I've read dozens of threads over the past month and had nothing valuable to contribute - yet. I finally got a Jimmy Smith Mosaic box and no longer need these, and this is as good of a crowd for these albums as any. If there's one person who was looking for these, hopefully they'll be glad I posted them. If I stepped on any toes, sorry for the etiquette faux pas. See you on other general threads eventually.

Apologies if I was being an ass.