Smalls

183 W. 10th St.

www.smallsjazzclub.com

7:30 & 9 PM

Joel Fass, guitar, songwriter

Tim Givens, bass, cello

Vanderlai Pereira, drums

guest players and vocalists

new music unveiled, old favorites performed.

If you're in the NY area please come out and listen and say hi. $20 and a dream gets admission to all shows after mine, and also into Fat Cat, also with live music and all kinds of cool games.

Hope to see you there. I understand there is a stream on the site for those not local.

Thank you,

Joel

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the reminder to post, Joel--great show and thanks for the heads up here. Nice to meet you too--loved how your trio spontaneously became a quintet at one point. You've got some capable folks--keep up the good work!

Thanks for coming out, Peter. Nice to meet you and throw back a quaff. I thanked Russell too. It lifted my spirits.

Thanks for the reminder to post, Joel--great show and thanks for the heads up here. Nice to meet you too--loved how your trio spontaneously became a quintet at one point. You've got some capable folks--keep up the good work!

Thanks for coming out, Peter. Nice to meet you and throw back a quaff. I thanked Russell too. It lifted my spirits.

I think we'll be at Fat Cat in the fall, with the trombone player you heard, Britta Langshoen. No singers this trip, they don't like 'em there, though I do.

Nice to meet you too, and thanks for the beer and making the haul.