Cher shows off her figure

She's repulsive but its hard to disagree with this statement from the article:

Still, there aren’t many women three years away from a pension who could pull off that look.

Does anyone remember the "Pop Up Video" comment about her outfit in that "Turn Back Time" video? Iirc, it said something like

Bob Mackie dress: $10,000

Fishnet and black electrical tape: $10

:g

i think she's pathetic. only the guys seem to be impressed. most of the ladies know better! she's all about plastic surgery from her wig to her toes. and i'm one who has always thought her talent was very minimal. sorry but not really. and i actually used to think she had a great look before she started messing with it.

i actually used to think she had a great look before she started messing with it.

She did. She was very striking and very sexy, I think.

idrather.jpg

Some might say "too skinny", but I say that, to quote the classics, that it ain't the meat, it's the motion, and a lot of that that goes towards personal energy, of which she has never had a lack.

What creeps me out now is those eyes. People shouldn't have so much plastic surgery that it fucks up their eyes. The eyes are the windows to the soul.

same thing for Joan Rivers, a.o. That plastic surgery done fuked up her eyes too. Most unfortunate.

What creeps me out now is those eyes. People shouldn't have so much plastic surgery that it fucks up their eyes. The eyes are the windows to the soul.

same thing for Joan Rivers, a.o. That plastic surgery done fuked up her eyes too. Most unfortunate.

Agreed, something not right about the eyes.

But if you want the poster boy for plastic surgery gone bad, take a look at Kenny Rogers:

http://cityrag.blogs.com/main/2006/07/they_killed_ken.html

kenny-rogers-plastic-surgery.jpg

KennyRogers.jpg

kenny-rogers-galleries-gambling.jpg

My god, what did they do to his face, esp. his eyes? Country singers are supposed to have character in their faces, dagnabit, and they sucked it all away. I think he looked pretty good -- certainly normal before -- and now :alien:

:tdown:tdown:tdown

What I really can't get is the floppy cuffs and the little ax he's wearing. Did he come out of the closet, and I missed it? Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it would be a little mind blowing.

Edited by ejp626

Agreed, something not right about the eyes.

But if you want the poster boy for plastic surgery gone bad, take a look at Kenny Rogers:

http://cityrag.blogs.com/main/2006/07/they_killed_ken.html

kenny-rogers-plastic-surgery.jpg

KennyRogers.jpg

kenny-rogers-galleries-gambling.jpg

My god, what did they do to his face, esp. his eyes? Country singers are supposed to have character in their faces, dagnabit, and they sucked it all away. I think he looked pretty good -- certainly normal before -- and now :alien:

:tdown:tdown:tdown

What I really can't get is the floppy cuffs and the little ax he's wearing. Did he come out of the closet, and I missed it? Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it would be a little mind blowing.

Gotta know when to hold'em and when to fold'em, he didn't

I never thought she was sexy, at least not in the last 20 years.

As for her looks today..., I'm not impressed with that much plastic surgery.

The angle on this picture actually shows there isn't much in the way of a shape.

If she wants to prove something, let's see her lose the nylon, boots, and jacket.

original.jpg

Too many female impersonators perform as Cher. She looks like another one of them.

TOUCHE, TedR!! Dolly Parton, too, as a matter of fact!

it also pained me deeply to recently see Sophia Loren looking like a female impersonator with the wig, plastic surgery, makeup, etc., etc. these folks sure don't know how to age gracefully!

...it also pained me deeply to recently see Sophia Loren looking like a female impersonator with the wig, plastic surgery, makeup, etc., etc. these folks sure don't know how to age gracefully!

really? in 2006 at age 71, sophia still looks attractive to me.

07poster1.jpg

did i mention that she was featured in the 2007 pirelli calendar?

2425248240053587469IDrLbL_ph.jpg

...it also pained me deeply to recently see Sophia Loren looking like a female impersonator with the wig, plastic surgery, makeup, etc., etc. these folks sure don't know how to age gracefully!

really? in 2006 at age 71, sophia still looks attractive to me.

07poster1.jpg

did i mention that she was featured in the 2007 pirelli calendar?

2425248240053587469IDrLbL_ph.jpg

different strokes for different folks, robviti. and three years can make a difference as well. i saw her on the Academy Awards this year.

p.s. and for a woman in her 70s showing off her man-made boobs is absolutely ridiculous to me!

Edited by ValerieB

The sad part is, he could have saved a ton of money and got his eyes looking like that by just smoking a bit of Humboldt Green...