I am addicted to. . .

Heroin.

& hamburgers.

Heroin, Hamburgers, and hot pussy.

Heroin, hamburgers, hot pussy, and clean cool sheets for revelling with it all

Heroin, hamburgers, hot pussy, clean cool sheets, and a pool in the shade where everybody is blindfolded but otherwise naked and touches everything and anyrtyhing that gets touched diesn't get let go of until its naturality has been fully engaged, released, and appreciated.

Y'all are are welcome to come if you can contribute.

Heroin.

& hamburgers.

Heroin, Hamburgers, and hot pussy.

Heroin, hamburgers, hot pussy, and clean cool sheets for revelling with it all

Heroin, hamburgers, hot pussy, clean cool sheets, and a pool in the shade where everybody is blindfolded but otherwise naked and touches everything and anyrtyhing that gets touched diesn't get let go of until its naturality has been fully engaged, released, and appreciated.

Y'all are are welcome to come if you can contribute.

:lol: And to think I deleted my "hookers and blow" post...

I am definitely not addicted to exercise! I try to walk three to five miles a day but that and some drumming is it.

I want to add that when I said I was addicted to my girlfriend I did not mean it in any "cute" way. I try to keep cuteness to a minimum in deference to Chuck.;) I meant it pretty literally. . . I want to be with her all the time, in a very loving way. I've had nothing but joy when I'm with her for almost a year. Pretty phenomenal. And addicting.