March 14th Holiday

Reminds me of a story....

A recently married couple had been living in pure bliss for almost a month when the husband's birthday drew near. The wife, eager to please the love of her life upon this, his special day, said to him with total sincerity, "since it will be the day the day that you, the one whose life means more to me than all others came into being, it will be my pleasure to do for you anything you ask. And I do mean anything!"

The husband, a man of unlimited desire but perhaps not so unlimited imagination, thought for a while, unable to decide which of the many fantasies running through his mind he would choose to come true. Finally he reached a conclusion and said, "I would like nothing more than for you to fix me a fine steak dinner, after which we will go into the living room, and you can fellatiate me while I watch a Three Stooges video that you personally select for me. "The wife, a fine cook and a most randy spirit herself, readily agreed. They sealed the deal with a passionate session of lovemaking right then and there. Oh how deeply in love they were!

The big day came, and the wife went to the city's finest meat market and bought their best porterhouse. She stopped at the neighborhood video store on the way home and rented every Three Stooges DVD collection the store had. This, she just knew in her heart of hearts, would be a night that they would both remember forever. Needless to say, the husband cane home from work on Cloud Nine, knowing that the woman he loved above all else was preparing to open new doors of ecstasy for him.

The dinner was superb, almost orgasm-inducing itself, so perfectly prepared it was. They retired to the living room, whereupon the wife excused herself for a few moments, only to return clad in see-through black lingerie and the reddest red lipstick imaginable. The husband immediately sprung to the fullest of attentions, whereupon the wife unbuckled his belt, lowered his trousers, turned on the DVD player, and gently yet purposefully pushed him down into his favorite chair. For over an hour she pleasured him in ways that he had never dreamed possible, and that, truthfully, she herself had never performed before. Hers was a spontaneous outpouring of the purest, most intense passion imaginable. All the while, the husband was enjoying the pleasure of his his life, accompanied by the madcap antics of his favorite comedy ensemble of all time. Could life ever be any better than this? Surely not!

Finally, the moment of inevitability began to arrive, the most passionate & loving event in this most passionate and loving of encounters. But alas, suddenly, without any warning, the husband leaped from his chair and yelled with near-homicidal vehemence, " GODDAMN IT!!! YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!! YOU GOTTA GO AND FUCK EVERYTHING UP, DON'T YOU!!!" The wife pulled backed in shocked disbelief and began to weep uncontrollably. "What have I done, my love, what have I done?" Without hesitation, the husband ejaculated, "Sonofabitch, it's a motherfucking SHEMP!!!"

Thing were never quite the same for the young couple after that...

Edited by JSngry

The short answer is this:

shemp.jpg

A latter day replacement for this:

curly.jpg

Most Stooge fans prefer Curly, though some do prefer Shemp, much in the same way that most prefer to eat cheesecake, though some prefer to take it as a suppository...

Edited by Jazzmoose