What are you listening to on Lala, Spotify, last.fm and Deezer?

A Lark Ascending

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

This morning, the new Sinatra-Jobim rerelease on Lala.

Last few days for Lala...I'll probably be switching to Napster...

I'd been using Lala for full albums and Pandora for mixes. The main reason I don't use last.fm is because I pay for Pandora premium and get a better bitrate, and since I have my netbook hooked up to my stereo system the difference over last.fm is noticeable. Plus I've been very happy with what I get on my Pandora stations.

The thing is, my CD collection isn't getting much love since when I'm out I listen to downloads mainly from eMusic (I was first a member when downloads were unlimited) and at home I often listen to Lala and Pandora.

Tom, what are you going to do on Tuesday?

:lol: Pete, I figured with things winding down, I'd take full advantage and listen to a number of recordings that are on my extensive wish list. My only regret is that I didn't take advantage of this service more often in the past. As they say, all good things must come to an end.

lala:

h92086eq0c9.jpgShelly Manne - Boss Sounds!

Boss Sounds is great. I love the combination of Candoli & Strozier in the front line. And, of course Freeman. I know some people love Kamuca, but for me Strozier supplies the heat that is much more compatible with Candoli's playing.