PETA Urges Ben & Jerry's To Use Human Milk

BERIGAN

Am I alone in finding it interesting that cow's milk is (almost) universally accepted as more appetizing than human milk? Don't get me wrong, I love milk--but this idea that the milk from our own women is somehow less palatable than bovine breast excretions is ironic. I mean, wouldn't a lady's breast milk, if pasteurized, fortified with vitamins A&D, and refrigerated to an ice cold temperature be just as good? I don't remember what it tastes like.

They'd need a lot of lactating ladies to churn out all those flavors!

shootemuppic2.jpg

Am I alone in finding it interesting that cow's milk is (almost) universally accepted as more appetizing than human milk? Don't get me wrong, I love milk--but this idea that the milk from our own women is somehow less palatable than bovine breast excretions is ironic. I mean, wouldn't a lady's breast milk, if pasteurized, fortified with vitamins A&D, and refrigerated to an ice cold temperature be just as good? I don't remember what it tastes like.

They'd need a lot of lactating ladies to churn out all those flavors!

It is kinda strange, but I hear ya. We are pretty much the only mammals that only drink other mammals' milk. Except cats, and we feed them that, and they get diarrhea.

No, nothing wrong with human breast milk, Jon, but you try locking your wife in a barn all day with cold suction cups strapped to her teats and see how she'll react when you demand she also cook you dinner. :lol:

:rofl:

NOW called, they would like your home address! ^_^

So it's simple. All we have to do is teach cows to cook and everybody's happy.

... I think ... :w

I don't know; there might be a serious market for "Titty Ice Cream". How one would go about making it, is another question altogether.

Isn't one of the reasons we drink cow's milk is because they are constantly making it (meaning the cows)? Women only make it as long as their children need it (and sometimes it dries up before the child is weened).

Then again, there is that whole history of the "wet nurse", which I never quite understood.

I don't know; there might be a serious market for "Titty Ice Cream". How one would go about making it, is another question altogether.

Isn't one of the reasons we drink cow's milk is because they are constantly making it (meaning the cows)? Women only make it as long as their children need it (and sometimes it dries up before the child is weened).

Then again, there is that whole history of the "wet nurse", which I never quite understood.

Blaaaaaaaaaaarp! Wrong answer, Jim. Cows work the same way as other mammals; they would stop producing milk as well if they weren't milked regularly.